In season one, the Walks Around Britain team visit...
• Monsal Trail, Peak District
• Fort Augustus to Kytra, Scottish Highlands
• Boscastle & the South West Coast Path, Cornwall
• Ramsey, Isle of Man
• Ladybower Reservoir, Peak District
• Windermere & Claife Heights, Lake District
• The Great Orme, North Wales
• Haworth to Oakworth, West Yorkshire
• Flamborough Head, East Yorkshire
• Clumber Park, Nottinghamshire
• Port St Mary to Port Erin, Isle of Man
• Sprotbrough, South Yorkshire
• Banavie to Gairlocky, Scottish Highlands
• Ribblehead Viaduct, North Yorkshire
Andrew White walks on a disused railway in the Peak District with British Olympic Mogal skier Ellie Koyander and along the Caledonian Canal by Stephen Wiseman and Michelle Cumming from the Scottish Waterways Trust.
You can find the route directions, map and details for these walks on our website...