In season four, the Walks Around Britain team visit...
• Roxwell, Essex
• Leigh, Greater Manchester
• Borsdane Woods, Greater Manchester
• Kenmore Hill, Perth & Kinross
• Daneshill Lakes, Nottinghamshire
• Haxey, North Lincolnshire
• Hartsholme Country Park, Lincolnshire
• The Falls of Acharn, Perth & Kinross
• Denby Dale, West Yorkshire
• Saltburn-by-the-Sea, North Yorkshire
• South Sack, Anglesey
• Thor's Cave, Staffordshire
• Buxton, Derbyshire
• Chester City Centre, Cheshire
s04e04 - Hartsholme Country Park and the Falls of Acharn
Andrew, his daughter Olivia and the dogs take a walk around Hartsholme Country Park in the city of Lincoln, and then Andrew's other daughter Alannah joins them all for a climb to the Falls of Acharn in Perth and Kinross.
You can find the route directions, map and details for these walks on our...
Andrew and his youngest daughter Olivia walk between the headlands of South and North Stack on Anglesey, and then Andrew's other daughter Alannah joins them, and the dogs, for a walk in Staffordshire to Thor's Cave.
You can find the route directions, map and details for these walks on our webs...